Winter fairytale in Germany
My name is Nurlan Valizada, I'm from Azerbaijan and I'm 20 years old. Being an Erasmus+ student and spending the 2019/2020 winter semester in Germany and especially at RheinAhrCampus was an unforgettable experience for me. It was my first experience abroad and it was the first time where I practiced myself and my skills for surviving and building a short term life in Germany. I cannot say it was easy from the first time, because of being inexperienced in living apart from country, family and the environment which I used to live I had a lot of homesickness and challenges in the first weeks of my exchange life, but then it started to seems interesting and intriguing to me so that I forgot all the problems and difficulties and started to enjoy my life and using the opportunities, that Erasmus + provides. I met a lot of people from different nationalities, cultures, and countries and from each of them I have learned a lot of things, and also, we had an opportunity to share every single thing, so it looked like we were a big exchange family. All supports and all funniest moments which I spent with them are priceless for me, and I am pretty sure that more than 40% of Erasmus's life that I had there was my friends whom I got during the winter semester. Maybe you can ask, then what was the other 60%, my answer will be education, personal improvement, and traveling. I liked RheinAhrCampus. The location of the university was comfortable for me and the university conditions as well, it was so easy for me to switch from one class to another for taking the upcoming course. The second part of my Erasmus+ life was a personal improvement. What do I mean in personal improvement? I am not going to talk about how living alone affected me and how I started to face hardships and solve them, NO! My improvement started when I realized that I am in Germany and crying because problems are not a solution to my problems, so I decided to ignore all the problems and enjoy the short life which I was spending in Germany. First of all, I knew that I want to come to Germany as a master or as a worker doesn't matter, but I was 100 percent sure that I want to continue my future life here and for that the purpose I started to go online for stages and steps that will help me to come back to Germany. The first and most logical thing that came to my mind was finding a job for having some working backgrounds here, therefore I found work in "Lieferando" and got work permission which will help to come back to this wonderful country. Maybe you may ask why I am eager to return here, the answer is not so difficult, because it is GERMANY and all thing for making people comfortable and prepared prospectives are helpful for a new generation for building their lives without any cares and any huge problems. It was my aim and I am reaching my goal day by day. Except for my personal goals which I got during the exchange life, had another most important part called traveling. In my opinion on the most important parts of Erasmus is traveling, because of countries in Europe is super cheap for traveling and people can afford to travel to one of the country during the month, furthermore, I didn't have enough time to delay my travels I decided to make them all (at least big part in one month) for that case, I choose January because for that time I will be fully free and have a lot of free time which I can spend for travelings without any doubts or challenges that might be existed. During my Erasmus semester, I had a chance to be in 10 countries such as Belgium, Netherland, Italy, France, Poland, etc. I enjoyed and had a lot of fun during the 2019/2020 Erasmus semester in Germany and I will never forget this indescribable trip.