English Programme (Certificate)
RheinAhrCampus offers a number of courses in English. They are part of our regular course programme and open to all exchange students. The courses provide students with the theoretical background and practical experience to work effectively in an international context.
Certificate in International Business and Communication is awarded to exchange students who successfully complete the programme. A list of the courses under the Programme is available below.
For more information, please contact
The preliminary course catalogue for Winter Semester 2022-2023 is available here:
The course catalogue for Summer Semester 2022 is available here:
- International Studies I (pdf)Prescribed Course: Pre-Semester Workshop. Compulsory for Exchange Students.
- Cultural Competence in German (pdf)Prescribed Course: German Language Skills
- Managing Cultural Diversity (pdf)Prescribed Course (Winter Semester Only)
- Intercultural Communication (pdf)Prescribed Course
- International Business Simulations (pdf)Prescribed Course
- Academic Internship (pdf)By prior application and arrangement only.
- Organizational Development & Learning (pdf)B09, B07b, UeQ
- Knowledge Management (pdf)
- Learning Organization (pdf)This seminar includes two excursions (day trips).
- International Marketing (pdf)This seminar includes an excursion to a hypermarket in France.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (pdf)
- Ethical Leadership (pdf)
- Managing Ethics and Social Responsibility (pdf)
- Values-Based Process Management (pdf)
- Introduction into International Entrepreneurship (pdf)
- Specific Aspects of Supply Chain Management (pdf)
- Medium and Small Sized Companies in Global Competition (pdf)
- Systems Theory and Interconnected Thinking (pdf)
- Intercultural Communication in the Global Workplace (pdf)
- Advanced International Studies (pdf)
- Leadership and History (pdf)
- International Studies II (pdf)
- European Studies (pdf)
- TOEFL Preparation (pdf)
- Business English I (pdf)
- Business English II (pdf)
- Business English III (pdf)
- Business Spanish I (pdf)
- Business Spanish II (pdf)
- Business Spanish Advanced Communication (pdf)
The courses in the Certificate Programme are regular courses open to all RheinAhrCampus students. They have not been set up specifically for exchange students. The course descriptions above are for general information only. The legally binding course descriptions are published by the faculties in charge.
The catalogue of regular courses is available here: