RAC Lecturers Abroad
International opportunities for RAC lecturers
Welcome to the international section of our home page. The services we offer to RheinAhrCampus staff include
- language training for the preparation of international activities
- support for teaching staff mobility (short-term and long term-projects)
- information on funding for your projects
- information on current proposals and deadlines
- materials required for student advice and support
If you are interested in going abroad and visiting one of our partner universities, please contact our team. There are a number of resources for financial support. A number of RAC lecturers have participated in teaching staff exchange. It is possible to contact them to find out more about their experience.
Teaching staff mobility - financial support
Funding for TSM is available from a variety of institutions. Among these the most important ones are:
The required information about funding for teaching staff visits to European partner universities is available at our ERASMUS+ website.
Please contact Barbara Neukirchen for further information.
2. German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Please use the DAAD scholarship database to find the programmes which best match your current status and interests!
ERASMUS-Beauftragte HS Koblenz
Prof. Dr. Sibylle Treude