Codeshare Fall Program 2021
Hochschule Koblenz is a project partner in the Codeshare Teaching and Learning Project coordinated by Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg. We would like to thank Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences for hosting this exciting international academic opportunity!
After a very exciting Summer School, about 20 RheinAhrCampus students registered for our virtual Fall Semester Program.
They were able to choose from a catalogue of eight courses in the areas of:
- “Crypto Assets and the Bitcoin Rush”
- "Social Impact Investing"
- “Economics of Tourism"
- “International Career Building”.
Each course was taught online over the winter semester (WS 21/22) according to local schedules. Due to high demand, the International Career Building course was offered both in the morning and in the afternoon. As a result, students and faculty from all participating institutions were able to cooperate across different time zones and academic institutions. In addition, there was a wide range of asynchronous learning elements. Students were allowed to focus on one single course or participate in multiple courses. All courses met the following criteria:
- Credits: 3 ECTS each course (Recognition at home university must be checked individually!)
- Language of instruction: English
- Social and cultural program: TBA after the end of the registration period.
- Costs for students from participating instituion: FREE OF CHARGE
The Summer School was offered by Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg in cooperation with our university and the following partner universities:
- University of Cape Coast
- South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
- Coastal Carolina University.
In each of the courses, students from international partner universities participated together and worked in small teams.