Codeshare Teaching and Learning Project
Hochschule Koblenz is a project partner in the Codeshare Teaching and Learning Project coordinated by Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg. We would like to thank Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences for hosting this exciting international academic opportunity!
VIRTUAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2022 (August 01 to August 19, 2022).
There will be four streams of classes over a three-week period. Please consult our flyer in order to find out about the details!
- Credits: 2-3 ECTS for each course (Recognition at home university must be checked individually!)
- Courses may be taken separately or in conjunction with each other. In order to ensure a balanced workload, students should not take more than three classes over the three-week period.
- Language of instruction: English
- Social and cultural program: TBA after the end of the registration period.
- Costs for students from participating instituion: FREE OF CHARGE
The Summer School is offered by Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg in cooperation with our university and the following partner universities:
- University of Cape Coast
- South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
- Coastal Carolina University
- Shenzen University of Technology.
In each of the courses, students from international partner universities will participate together and work in small teams.