A helpful tool for internationally minded students
The TOEFL® ITP (Institutional Testing Program) is offered on campus every semester. TOEFL® ITP consists of tried and tested TOEFL® test forms (paper-based test) that are now administered by universities and other institutions and returned to LTS GmbH, the Country Master Distributor for the Educational Testing Service, for scoring.
The test may serve a number of purposes. From a student point of view, these include
- assessing one's own progress from the beginning to the end of a course curriculum
- demonstrating one's own proficiency in English to future employers
- getting acquainted with the multiple-choice test format
- preparing for a study abroad period increasing motivation for language study - as a good test performance provides an interesting goal to be attained.
Please note that
- the test can only be administered to students of our own institution
- scores will only be reported to the institution administering the test
- one score record per participant will be provided free of charge
- TOEFL ITP certificates corresponding to the CEFR Levels B1 to C1 may be ordered in conjunction with the registration for the test; up-to-date information about the respective charges will be provided during the registration process.
For more information on test dates, options for test preparation and other related matters, please contact Jens Andreas Faulstich.