Go Global - with ERASMUS
Students, faculty and staff of our university are eligible for participation in the European ERASMUS+ mobility scheme - which offers a wide range of opportunities for mobility and training.
Many students of our university have deepened their intercultural awareness and broadened their academic horizons by studying at our partner universities. Please contact Barbara Neukirchen in order to get information and advice on:
- our partner universities (including semester dates, accommodation and other relevant issues)
- academic recognition
- how to finance your stay abroad
- insurance issues and other practical preparations.
For more detailed information, please visit our ERASMUS + website.
Weitergehende Information und Beratung zu den ERASMUS-Mobilitätsmaßnahmen erhalten Sie beim
Please remember the following details:
- If you apply for your graduation certificates in our Faculty of Business and Social Sciences, you automatically apply for a Diploma Supplement.
- In the Faculty of Mathematics and Technology, this document is also issued along with your final certificates.
This document accompanies your degree scroll and your graduation certificates and it
- explains the type of qualification you have attained
- the rights and privileges attached to this qualification
- the structure of your degree course (modules, specialization areas)
- specific information about your studies and
- the assessment methods / grading scales the structure of our national education system and
- the role of your degree within this system
This information will be very useful for launching your international career - use it to make your skills and qualifications transparent to future employers! Please contact your examinations office for additional details!