English Programme (Certificate)
RheinAhrCampus offers a number of courses in English. They are part of our regular course programme and open to all exchange students. The courses provide students with the theoretical background and practical experience to work effectively in an international context.
Certificate in International Business and Communication is awarded to exchange students who successfully complete the programme. A list of the courses under the Programme is available below.
For more information, please contact
The preliminary course catalogue for Summer Semester 2024 is available here:
The course catalogue for Winter Semester 2023-2024 is available here:
- German Business StrategiesPrescribed Course: Pre-Semester Workshop. Compulsory for Exchange Students.
- Cultural Competence in German (pdf)Prescribed Course: German Language Skills
- Managing Cultural Diversity (pdf)Prescribed Course (Winter Semester Only)
- Academic Internship (pdf)By prior application and arrangement only.
- International Marketing (pdf)
- Business English I (pdf)
- Business Spanish I (pdf)
- Business Spanish II (pdf)
- Business Spanish Advanced Communication (pdf)
- Modul B25-01 international competence - Business and Communicaton
- Modul B25-02 international competence - Language and Business Culture
- Modul B25-03 international competence - Language
- Modul B25-04 international competence - Working Internationally
- Modul B25-05 international competence - Asia
- Modul B25-06 international competence - Europe
- Intercultural Studies of Germany
The courses in the Certificate Programme are regular courses open to all RheinAhrCampus students. They have not been set up specifically for exchange students. The course descriptions above are for general information only. The legally binding course descriptions are published by the faculties in charge.