English Programme (Certificate)
RheinAhrCampus offers a number of courses in English. They are part of our regular course programme and open to all exchange students. The courses provide students with the theoretical background and practical experience to work effectively in an international context.
Certificate in International Business and Communication is awarded to exchange students who successfully complete the programme. A list of the courses under the Programme is available below.
For more information, please contact
The course catalogue for Summer Semester 2023 is available here:
Courses in English Summer Semester 2023 (pdf)
The preliminary course catalogue for Winter Semester 2023-2024 is available here:
Certificate in International Business and Communication
- International Studies I (pdf)Prescribed Course: Pre-Semester Workshop. Compulsory for Exchange Students.
- Cultural Competence in German (pdf)Prescribed Course: German Language Skills
- Managing Cultural Diversity (pdf)Prescribed Course (Winter Semester Only)
- Intercultural Communication (pdf)
- International Business Simulations (pdf)
- Academic Internship (pdf)By prior application and arrangement only.
- Knowledge Management (pdf)
- Learning Organization (pdf)This seminar includes two excursions (day trips).
- International Marketing (pdf)This seminar includes an excursion to a hypermarket in France.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (pdf)
- Ethical Leadership (pdf)
- Managing Ethics and Social Responsibility (pdf)
- Values-Based Process Management (pdf)
- Intercultural Communication in the Global Workplace (pdf)
- Advanced International Studies (pdf)
- International Studies II (pdf)
- European Studies (pdf)
- TOEFL Preparation (pdf)
- Business English I (pdf)
- Business English II (pdf)
- Business English III (pdf)
- Business Spanish I (pdf)
- Business Spanish II (pdf)
- Business Spanish Advanced Communication (pdf)
The courses in the Certificate Programme are regular courses open to all RheinAhrCampus students. They have not been set up specifically for exchange students. The course descriptions above are for general information only. The legally binding course descriptions are published by the faculties in charge.
Catalogue of Classes taught in German
Are your German language skills sufficient for tackling classes in German? If this is the case, please check out our course descriptions for classes taught in German:
Faculty of Business and Social Sciences