Degree-seeking students: Application documents
The following list is only valid for degree-seeking students. Exchange students are nominated by their respective home universities. Please contact the International Office of your home university in order to find out about the application process and the documents you need to submit.
Required documents for degree-seeking international students
Please use the appropriate application form available from http://www.uni-assist.de/
Please send this application form along with certified copies and translations of the following documents:
- Certificate of Secondary Education plus any other documents that are prerequisites for university admission
- Academic transcript plus certificates/diplomas documenting your undergraduate studies (if applicable); Diploma Supplement (if available)
- Proof of proficiency in German (DSH-2, TestDaF with TDN 4 in all sub-tests, ZOP offered by Goethe-Institute)
- Personal data sheet of your passport
- Proof of payment of the appropriate UNI-ASSIST processing fees
- Applicants from the People's Republic of China, Mongolia and Vietnam will also need to enclose their APS Certificate ("Akademische Prüfstelle").
UNI-ASSIST will inform you about the decision concerning your eligibility for undergraduate or graduate studies in the field you have chosen. If your qualifications are deemed appropriate, your application will be forwarded to our university. Our university will then take the final decision about your enrolment (as places are limited in supply).
For additional information (in German) please consult theinternational admissions part of the admissions office homepage.
Please consult our FAQ page and use our contact form for any questions which are not answered on our website.