International Staff Exchange
Whether you are a faculty member, scientific co-worker, or work in the administration, we will be very happy to welcome you to our university!
We can offer a 5 day program within the ERASMUS Staff Mobility framework.
These weeks can be offered at certain times of the year.
If you work in a Faculty please contact the appropriate person in the list below for your area of work. If you have any questions about who your contact person is, or if you require assistance with transport, housing, etc. please contact Anne Dommershausen (see right-hand column)
Faculties/Coordinator International Programmes
- Architecture: Ms Professor Eisermann
- Civil Engineering: Professor Zerwas
- Electrical Engineering: Professor Kurz / Professor Kampmann
- Mechanical: Professor Borstell
- Materials Tech.: Professor Lucke
- Institute: Professor Brandt / Professor Gussek
- Business Management: Professor Schlich / Professor Büter
- Social Sciences: Ms Professor Kniephoff-Knebel
Please note that your application for ERASMUS funding must be sent to the ERASMUS coordinator at your own university.