In cooperation with the University of Koblenz-Landau (Faculty Mathematics/Science) we offer the accredited Master's degree program Applied Physics (M.Sc.) with three fields of specialization:
Introductory Master Event & Module Selection
for all students in our master's program Applied Physics,
Tue, Sept. 23, 2019, 11:30 am, Room C128
- Future-oriented education for an interesting and versatile high-tech labor market with excellent career opportunities
- Possibility to keep on in a subsequent scientific doctoral program accompanied by the Graduate Center of our university
Why study Applied Physics?
Excellent basic knowledge, deep specialization in one of three possible scientific fields, interdisciplinary training, practical industrial skills to implement new technical developments for industrial applications are the key to your career in an internationally oriented medical, laser optical or material science industry or for a subsequent doctoral study.
Your Advantages - Our Excellence
- Common Master Degree of the University of Applied Sciences Koblenz and the University of Koblenz-Landau
- Practical and basic knowledge in one of three possible fields of specialization:
- Medical Engineering
- Laser & Optical Technologies
- Material Physics and Surface Science
- Wide-ranging scientific and technical education
- Extensive range of lectures offered in an attractive, versatile and interesting study environment
- Opportunity of participation in a research team for initial experience in industrial or government-financed third party projects
- Successful master study through personal atmosphere, individual support and modern equipment in our numerous research labs
- No tuition fees.
- A range of courses in German as a foreign language is available for students of all faculties / degree programs.
- Improve your career prospects by bilingualism with German! You will be assisted by the International Programs of our university.
- Master Thesis either in German or English.
- Lectures (mainly in German, some few in English) are held at the RheinAhrCampus Remagen (University of Applied Sciences Koblenz) and the Campus Koblenz (University of Koblenz-Landau).
- Start of studies: winter and summer term.
Our Master program is legally recognized and accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance through the Accreditation of Study Programs (AQAS). The AQAS is a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) and registered in the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR). AQAS is committed to act according to the "European Standards and Guidelines".