B.Sc. Business Administration – Taxes (dual study programme)
This dual study programme combines a degree in Business Administration and a practical internship with one of our cooperating partners. Tax consultancy cooperation partners must have a registered office in the district covered by Rhineland-Palatinate Chamber of Tax Consultants.
Students enrolled in the dual system qualify as assistant tax consultants after approximately 2.5 years and receive a Bachelor of Science degree after approximately 3.5 years.
Students gain a broad-based foundational training in business administration and are able to apply and develop this knowledge through internships with a cooperating partner company. The close links between practice and academic study ensure that students on dual study programmes are soon heades for careers as highly-qualified experts and managers. Graduates from this programme also have the option of taking an additional examination to qualify as a certified tax consultant.
Degree programme overview
- Modular degree programme
- Approx. 3.5 years duration (preparatory internship + 6 semester study programme)
- The five month internships generally start on 01.08. each year. Students begin their academic studies in the summer semester of the following year.
- Students do not need to attend a vocational college
- Students complete an external examination to qualify as assistant tax consultant.
- Requirements for programme applicants: a general or subject-restricted university entrance qualification or an entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences, plus a contract with a cooperating company. Students apply for the dual study programme via cooperating companies.
- Tax consultancies wishing to become cooperation partners with the Koblenz University of Applied Sciences must offer vocational training for assistant tax consultants and be members of the Rhineland-Palatinate Chamber of Tax Consultants (also see Applications & admissions)
Bachlor of Science in Business Administration (180 CP, ECTS) and a vocational qualification as an assistant tax consultant
We are happy to advise you by phone or in person (by appointment). Call us on: +49 (0)261 9528 190 or contact us by email.
If you have any questions about applications and admissions, please contact our student services team: Phone: +49 (0)261 9528 500
Location: RheinMoselCampus, Koblenz Business & Management