Master of Science in Applied Physics
In cooperation with the University of Koblenz (Faculty Mathematics/Science) we offer the accredited Master's degree program Applied Physics (M.Sc.) with three fields of specialization:
Why study Applied Physics?
Excellent basic knowledge, deep specialization in one of three possible scientific fields, interdisciplinary training, practical industrial skills to implement new technical developments for industrial applications are the key to your career in an internationally oriented medical, laser optical or material science industry or for a subsequent doctoral study.
Your Advantages - Our Excellence
- Common Master Degree of the University of Applied Sciences Koblenz and the University of Koblenz
- Practical and basic knowledge in one of three possible fields of specialization:
Laser & Optical Technologies
Material Physics and Surface Science
- Wide-ranging scientific and technical education
- Extensive range of lectures offered in an attractive, versatile and interesting study environment
- Opportunity of participation in a research team for initial experience in industrial or government-financed third party projects
- Successful master study through personal atmosphere, individual support and modern equipment in our numerous research labs
- Future-oriented education of specialists and managing executives for an interesting and versatile high-tech labor market with excellent career opportunities
- Possibility to keep on in a subsequent scientific doctoral program accompanied by the Graduate Center of our university
Our Master program is legally recognized and accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance through the Accreditation of Study Programs (AQAS). The AQAS is a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) and registered in the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR). AQAS is committed to act according to the "European Standards and Guidelines".
Welcome to Applied Physics!
Bienvenue à la Physique Appliquée!
Bienvenido a Física Aplicada!
Uygulamalı Fizik'e Hoş Geldiniz!
!مرحبا بكم في الفيزياء التطبيقية
|Abschluss||Master of Science|
|Studienort||Remagen, teilweise in Koblenz|
Erfolgreicher Studienabschluss in Naturwissenschaften, Ingenieurwissenschaften oder angewandter Mathematik/Informatik mit einer Gesamtnote von 2,5 oder besser
More about our master program
Schedule (summer term 2023)
Module Handbook (German/English)
Lecture period summer term 2023
(University of Applied Sciences Koblenz)
March 28 to July 8, 2023
University of Koblenz
April 17 to July 28, 2023
- Prof. Dr. Georg Ankerhold
Wiss. Ltg. GraduiertenzentrumRoom: C119RheinAhrCampus Remagen
Admissions Office (Studierendenservice)
(Service Center for international students)
Deadline for your application (winter term 2023/24)
October 4, 2023
Info-Flyer (in German)