Master of Science in Applied Physics
- Future-oriented education of specialists and managing executives for an interesting and versatile high-tech labor market with excellent career opportunities
- Possibility to keep on in a subsequent scientific doctoral program accompanied by the Graduate Center of our university
Why study Applied Physics?
Excellent basic knowledge, deep specialization in one of three possible scientific fields, interdisciplinary training, practical industrial skills to implement new technical developments for industrial applications are the key to your career in an internationally oriented medical, laser optical or material science industry or for a subsequent doctoral study.
Your Advantages - Our Excellence
- Common Master Degree of the University of Applied Sciences Koblenz and the University of Koblenz-Landau
- Practical and basic knowledge in one of three possible fields of specialization:
Laser & Optical Technologies
Material Physics and Surface Science
- Wide-ranging scientific and technical education
- Extensive range of lectures offered in an attractive, versatile and interesting study environment
- Opportunity of participation in a research team for initial experience in industrial or government-financed third party projects
- Successful master study through personal atmosphere, individual support and modern equipment in our numerous research labs
Our Master program is legally recognized and accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance through the Accreditation of Study Programs (AQAS). The AQAS is a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) and registered in the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR). AQAS is committed to act according to the "European Standards and Guidelines".