Stellenangebote der Hochschule
Professorship for Artificial Intelligence
As the largest university of applied sciences in Rhineland-Palatinate, Koblenz University of Applied Sciences offers a diverse academic education in an inspiring learning environment and promotes application-oriented research.
The following professorship is to be filled in the department Mathematics and Technology at the location RheinAhrCampus in Remagen as soon as possible:
for Artificial Intelligence
(Base Salary: W 2)
Part-time employment is possible.
- representation of teaching (in German and English) in the subject area of Artificial Intelligence and the study programmes in informatics/computer science and mathematics
- establishment of a research profile as well as national and international research activities incl. publications
- networking with regional stakeholders (companies, associations, etc.)
- participation in academic self-administration
- professional expertise in the teaching field of Artificial Intelligence in the foundations as well as applications, e.g. in natural language processing, operations research or economical/financial mathematics
- several years of relevant professional experience, ideally leadership experience
- enthusiasm for working with young people and their development
- openness for the further development and implementation of innovative teaching concepts
- openness to taking on new teaching content within the framework of the long-term, strategic and, if necessary, interdisciplinary further development of the range of courses offered
- high social competence in dealing with students, colleagues and employees
- good German and English skills (minimum C1 level)
The hiring requirements for professorships result from § 49 of the Higher Education Act of Rhineland-Palatinate (HochSchG).
- an attractive and varied working environment with the opportunity to shape and develop the field independently
- accompanying enthusiastic young people on their academic path into the professional world
- support in the conception of modern and innovative teaching
- connection to a research-strong collegium
- a broad network of partner universities and research institutes in Germany and abroad built up over many years
Koblenz University of Applied Sciences advocates diversity, equal opportunities, and work-life balance. Koblenz University of Applied Sciences promotes women. Women are given preferential consideration in cases of equal aptitude, ability, and professional performance, as there is an under-representation in the area of professorships at Koblenz University of Applied Sciences (§ 3 para. 8 State Equal Opportunities Act RLP). Therefore, qualified female academics are expressly encouraged to apply. People with severe disabilities will be given preference in the case of equal suitability.
We look forward to receiving your application (with curriculum vitae, certificates, list of publications and lectures, research exposé, previous teaching experience, proof of disability if applicable) by the deadline 03/11/2024 in electronic form to the Dean of the Faculty Mathematics and Technology, Prof. Dr. Georg Ankerhold, at: LINK (registration required)
- 53424 Remagen, Deutschland
- ab sofort (unbefristet)
- Art der Ausschreibung
- Kategorie / Fachrichtung
- Mathematik und Technik
Zurück zur Liste