This page is not available in English and displayed in German instead.
'absolutely intercultural!' is, as far as we know, the first podcast in the world to deal with intercultural issues. So far, more than 200 episodes have helped to shed som elight on intercultural aspects of human communication.
New episodes are released every second Friday evening, looking at all intercultural aspects of human intercultural communication.
- hear from students on internternational internships or student mobility projects
- be invited to celebrate international success stories
- look at intercultural aspects of large-scale sports events and other social events
- see how teachers can make use of intercultural exercises and simulations in their classroom
- listen to any intercultural gossip we come across.
'absolutely intercultural!' won't be so much about passing on information but more about starting an intercultural dialogue between the makers, and you, the contributors and listeners.
Download the latest instalments and enjoy them wherever you are - no matter whether you are stuck in traffic, on a train or in a fitness center...