Bachelor (six semesters incl. practical phase)
The following programmes for undergraduate study are offered:
Business & Social Sciences
Master (four semesters)
The following programmes for graduate study are available:
Business and Social Science
- Business Studies with a focus on Health & Social Services Management, Logistics & E-Business or Sports Management (PDF)(M.A.)
- MBA (Distance learning course) (PDF)Financial Risk Management, Marketing Management, Leadership, Logistics Management, Production Management, Sports Management, Leadership and Financial Management.
Mathematics & Technology
- Biomathematics (PDF)(B.Sc.)
- Business Mathematics (PDF)(B.Sc.)
- Technomathematics (PDF)(B.Sc.)
- Medical Engineering (PDF)(B.Sc.)
- Sports Medical Engineering (PDF)(B.Sc.)
- Optics and Laser Engineering (PDF)(B.Sc.)
Mathematics and Technology
- Applied Mathematics (PDF)(M.Sc.)
All degree courses cover intersections between different academic disciplines and areas of practical work. All the B.A., B.Sc., M.A., M.Sc. and MBA programmes have been accredited by AQAS, an internationally recognised accreditation agency.
They combine broad basic training with moderate specialisation and aim to develop social competence and to support personal growth.