International opportunities for RAC lecturers
Welcome to the international section of our home page. The services we offer to RheinAhrCampus staff include
- language training for the preparation of international activities
- support for teaching staff mobility (short-term and long term-projects)
- information on funding for your projects
- information on current proposals and deadlines
- materials required for student advice and support
If you are interested in going abroad and visiting one of our partner universities, please contact our team. There are a number of resources for financial support. A number of RAC lecturers have participated in teaching staff exchange. It is possible to contact them to find out more about their experience.
Teaching staff mobility - financial support
Funding for TSM is available from a variety of institutions. Among these the most important ones are:
The required information about funding for teaching staff visits to European partner universities is available at our ERASMUS+ website.
Please contact erasmus for further information.
2. German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Please use the DAAD scholarship database to find the programmes which best match your current status and interests!