Product Management Internship (DYSPM0903)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You must be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
Company whose products are in more than 65 countries around the world and employs more than 5,000 people worldwide. Leaders in Technology, this host company is constantly looking to grow and expand their team as well as develop the design and user experience of their products. Now, they are searching for the next generation to work on developing future technologies and they are looking for people with bright ideas to contribute to their success.
As Claims Substantiation Assistant, the successful candidate will work with both Claims and Performance Managers within the Claims and Performance team:
• Ensuring that all performance claims made by the company about their products, are substantiated with hard technical or scientific evidence.
• Analysing and presenting data, explaining technical detail to non-technical audiences.
• Working with Research and Development, and Legal to develop appropriate test methods and capability within and outside of the host company.
• Keeping the host company out of court by treading the line between compelling claims that sell product and having persuasive, comprehensive data to support advertising
The Claims and Performance team sit within the Marketing Claims, Standards, and Insight (CSI) team. The CSI team’s remit is to be the voice of the consumer, supporting the creation of compelling and robust claims.
Malmesbury, a market town and civil parish in the southern Cotswolds in the county of Wiltshire, England.
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 level onwards).
The candidate will support the Claims and Performance Managers’ selected responsibilities below:
• Coordinate all claims, methods, testing and evidence, for one product category. Build expertise in that category, know the technology.
• Help develop the claim substantiation strategy for each project from early milestones and work with R&D to tune product specs and validate suitable test methods
• Assist local markets in designing region-specific research with local partner organisations to facilitate new product endorsement/advocacy or novel claims
• Develop working practices, including job tracking and test scheduling and ensure timely, cost-effective and accurate delivery of reports
• Attend weekly category cross-team meetings with senior managers to represent CSI issues and opinion
• Degree non-specific but must have ability to read technical documents.
• Good numeracy skills and demonstrable ability to analyse data
• Resourceful, bright, and engaging. Can devise creative ways to deliver potentially ‘dull’ or ‘complicated’ technical detail to a broad range of customers
• Demonstrated knowledge and interest in science and engineering
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent prioritisation skills and being able to say ‘no’ to people in high pressure environments
• Excellent organisational and planning skills – able to work with and communicate across all levels of the business.
• Adaptable – able to hold their own in a wide range of meetings and scenarios
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint/presentation skills advantageous.
• How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at www.espauk.com/students/student-registration/
STEP 2) Please, log in to your account in www.espauk.com/students/student-application/ and then click on the button APPLY next to the vacancy name.
If you have any problems applying for this vacancy, please email us at: portal93 and in the subject please indicate the Name + the code of the vacancy you have issues to apply to.
- BA1 3JN Newbridge Ward, Vereinigtes Königreich
- ab sofort (befristet auf )
- Art der Ausschreibung
- Kategorie / Fachrichtung
Zurück zur Liste