Business Development & Customer Service, French Speakers Internship (INNCS0103)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
This host company continues to succeed in helping clients to market new product ideas. Their ever-expanding array of expertise sees them currently comprising award winning design engineers, researchers, business development professionals and Intellectual Property experts, with experience in all areas of IP, product design and manufacture.
The role is to develop and increase contact with the French market. The company has already generated interest and have their own customer portfolio within the market. This role will allow the intern, alongside the sales team, to interact with inventors and to have a good understanding of their ideas and projects.
Salisbury is a medieval cathedral city in the southern English county of Wiltshire. It’s 9 miles south of the iconic prehistoric stone circle at Stonehenge, which stands on the grassland of Salisbury Plain. The city’s ornate 13th-century cathedral has a 123m spire, a working 14th-century clock and an original copy of the Magna Carta (the Great Charter), a key document from 1215 A.D.
Native French speaker required. Good spoken and written English (B2 onwards).
• Evaluation of new innovative product ideas
• Market research and investigation of new technologies
• Advising customers how to market their new product idea and selling the relevant services
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Liaising with the design team
• Business School/University level
• Good internet research skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to use Microsoft Office
• Excellent face to face communication and networking skills (exhibitions)
• Good organisation
• Ability to work on own initiative
• A technical and practical mind-set would be beneficial
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at www.espauk.com/students/student-registration/
STEP 2) Please, log in to your account in www.espauk.com/students/student-application/ and then click on the button APPLY next to the vacancy name.
If you have any problems applying for this vacancy please email us at: apply and in the subject please indicate the Name + the code of the vacancy you have issues to apply to.
- BA1 3JN Newbridge Ward, Vereinigtes Königreich
- ab sofort (befristet auf )
- Art der Ausschreibung
- Kategorie / Fachrichtung
- Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften
Zurück zur Liste