This page is not available in English and displayed in German instead.
Business Development German Speaker
TFJoy, short for Tap For Joy, is a leading mobile game publisher for game companies that want to expand internationally. Our focus is on bringing high-quality games to various markets, providing the game in the local language as well as offering high-quality local support.
In order to expand our operational effectiveness in the German market, we require a study into the business, marketing and competitive circumstances in this region.
The principal objectives to be achieved are as follows:
1. Marketing approach for potential PR and marketing partners in German-speaking countries;
2. Maintain the daily operational work, e.g. handling customers’ requests and questions in-game and communicating with them;
3. Daily testing of the games to check for inappropriate translation or game bugs;
4. Manage our PR and social media tools for the German market;
5. Business intelligence: providing feedback on market development, customer preferences and marketing tools.
? Hours per week: 35 - 45
? Salary: € 600,- gross per month excluding possible compensation of equipment
? Additional benefits: paid holiday leave; flexible working hours; recreation area; company activities, e.g. company dinners and sports activities
Working at TFJoy means working in a dynamic, flexible, proactive and multicultural environment. To encourage communication, cooperation and critical discussions within our company we regularly hold team events which lead to closer ties among colleagues, on a personal as well as a professional level.If you are interested in joining us, please send your cover letter and CV to Miss Ly: support
- 3014 Rotterdam, Niederlande
- ab sofort (befristet auf )
- Art der Ausschreibung
- Kategorie / Fachrichtung
- Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften / Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Zurück zur Liste