This page is not available in English and displayed in German instead.
Hotel Management Internship (AQUHO1303)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
This hotel counts with 14 en suite rooms and each of them have their own unique characteristics, designed with comfort and relaxation in mind and with accessories such as flat screen TVs, Wifi access, Ipod docking stations, etc. In addition, all systems and booking engines have been recently upgraded to incorporate the latest PMS (Property Management System) and channel managers in the industry like Littlehotelier and Siteminder.
Role The host company is looking for an intern who would be able to offer support with different activities in the hotel such as customer service and bookings, reception desk, events, management support, maintenance, etc. The right candidate will potentially deal with both suppliers and clients with the purpose to ensure all the hostel operations run effectively.
Bath. A world-heritage city in the South West of England which hosts two great universities. It has wonderful cultural experiences and is just 1.5 hour train journey from London and a 15 minute train journey from the vibrant city of Bristol.
Good spoken and written English level is required (B2 onwards).
As soon as possible
• Deliver excellent customer service and exceed customer expectations
• Manage room’s bookings
• Manage online presence, including website, social media and booking/ reviews websites
• Be aware of all services/events in the hotel and be hands on helping accomplish an excellent service
• Ensure that the total appearance of the Hotel creates a professional impression
• Ensure the Hotel operates effectively
• Maintenance of the hotel rooms and working areas
• Willingness to work within a very flexible timetable, due to the nature of the role.
• Passion about hospitality/guest oriented
• Educational background related to Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management, Public Relations or similar.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good customer service skills and very strong communication skills and ability to be a team player
• Outgoing and service minded attitude
• Superb attention to detail
• Flexibility with hours
• Hands-on, pro-active and energetic attitude
• IT skills.
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at www.espauk.com/students/student-registration/
STEP 2) Please, log in to your account in www.espauk.com/students/student-application/ and then click on the button APPLY next to the vacancy name.
If you have any problems applying for this vacancy please email us at: portal93 and in the subject please indicate the Name + the code of the vacancy you have issues to apply to.
- BA1 3JN Newbridge Ward, Vereinigtes Königreich
- ab sofort (befristet auf )
- Art der Ausschreibung
- Kategorie / Fachrichtung
- Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften
Zurück zur Liste